Alchemy of Yoga is unique from other teacher training programs in that it goes way beyond mastering yoga poses. While you will learn a great deal about asana, it is truly a journey in self-discovery.
The role of Silvia Mordini and the rest of the Alchemy of Yoga team is to provide the inspiration into a journey of self-inquiry and hold space for your growth in a way that is true to your authenticity before, during, and after teacher training.
What Does Alchemy of Yoga Offer Students?
In completing Alchemy of Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will be empowered to:
- Embrace your potential and awaken your inner power
- Ignite your passion as you unearth and follow your dharma
- Embark upon the path of self-study + self-discovery
- Master the physical aspects of asana practice through an approach rooted in safety and alignment
- Develop a personal yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
- Explore all eight limbs of yoga philosophy in addition to the chakras, elements, and other energetic healing systems
- Design and confidently lead intelligent, alignment-driven, and theme-based Vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative classes
- Infuse your signature style into class sequencing
- Adapt classes to varied fitness and experience levels of your students
Upon completion of the program you will be eligible for:
- Registration through Yoga Alliance once you have completed practicum materials
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and resources through the Alchemy of Yoga Alumni Program
Most of all, you will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to authentically and effectively inspire others while carrying out Alchemy of Yoga’s ultimate mission to Teach Peace.
2016 Teacher Training Offerings (RYT-200):