Over the last 11 years of offering my 200 Hour RYT200 Hour Program I have been asked countless times “Why Choose Alchemy of Yoga?” The short answer? Soulful & Sensitive.
The longer explanation?
Alchemy of Yoga is unique from other teacher training programs. While you will learn a great deal about intelligent alignment and how to teach asana safely, our self-development program is first and foremost a journey in self-discovery. You will learn how to unblock the obstacles to your happiness by tapping into your greatest potential and living from your highest self.
The role of Silvia Mordini and the rest of the Alchemy of Yoga team is to inspire you and provide loving support into self-inquiry. We kindly hold space for your growth in a way that stays true to your authenticity both during and after teacher training. We enthusiastically believe it is a privilege to serve you as soulful and sensitive mentors today and always.
What Does Alchemy of Yoga Offer Students?
In completing Alchemy of Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will be empowered to:
• Embrace your potential and live from your highest self
• Awaken your inner power to be more self-confident
• Ignite your passion to love your life as you live your dharma
• Embark upon the life-long path of self-study + self-discovery
• Commit to allowing your most authentic self to shine out both on and off the mat
• Tune into your own intuition while listening to both your body wisdom and your heart
• Honor Both the Sacred Masculine and Sacred Feminine
• Master the physical aspects of asana practice through an approach rooted in safety and alignment
• Develop a personal yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
• Explore all eight limbs of yoga philosophy in addition to the chakras, elements, and other energetic healing systems
• Believe in magic
• Design and confidently lead intelligent, alignment-driven, and theme-based Vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative classes
• Infuse your signature style into class sequencing and presentation
• Adapt classes to varied fitness and experience levels of your students
• Become part of an international world-wide Alchemy Kula (community of brothers and sisters)
• Be Kind All the Time
Upon completion of the program you will be eligible for:
• Registration through Yoga Alliance once you have completed practicum materials
• Ongoing support, mentorship, and resources through the Alchemy of Yoga Alumni Program
Most of all, you will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to authentically and effectively inspire others while carrying out Alchemy of Yoga’s ultimate mission to Teach Peace.
What is Alchemy of Yoga NOT?
• Asana only
• Masculine driven
• Set sequence 1 sized fits all approach