I hold space for interested students of Yoga and Spirituality to go deeper into self-discovery. Our programs are designed to give an overview of what Yoga really is on ALL levels, not just physical. My 3 week immersions are perfect for those who want to evolve with the support of a tribe and those who want community but don’t desire to teach public classes. As well as those that don’t know if they want to teach yoga. This time is for YOU first and foremost whether you choose the certification track or not. I’d love to be part of your journey to the heart of your self. Love you, Silvia
Alchemy is for everyone with the heart to take a soul plunge into their greatest happiness. Here are two options for self-study:
OPTIONS FOR SELF-STUDY
Allowing space for individual growth, Alchemy of Yoga offers two paths of study:
Option 1 includes above aspects of self-study culminating in formal certification through Yoga Alliance with 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) status. Expectations of students following this immersion-based path include:
- Interest in studying all aspects of yoga: asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, history and theory, arising from a wish to deepen your practice and engage in self-study.
- Commitment to attending training sessions and completing additional contact hours including asana classes, observations, assistant teaching, and practice teaching.
- Participation in group activities and contribute to discussions.
- Completion of all homework and practicum materials.
- Support other students.
Option 2 includes Immersion for serious students looking to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga asana, meditation, philosophy, and spirit who do not wish to pursue teaching yoga. As a self-study student, differences in your experience include:
- You are not required to submit any homework although it is strongly advised that you complete the assigned readings in order to contribute to group discussions.
- You will not be required to complete the practicum requirements.
- You will not be graded or assessed in accordance with Yoga Alliance standards.
- You will not beawarded a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certificate upon completion, however you will be given a certificate of program completion as a reference for future studies or trainings.
Post-Training Mentorship: Alchemy of Yoga understands that a 200-Hour Teacher Training Program is both a deep-dive into yoga + self-study and simultaneously just the beginning. We are thrilled to offer ongoing resources and mentorship, including but not limited to:
- Planning a yoga career + business, how to best market yourself while maintaining strong ethical standards and life balance, and how to resolve ethical issues that arise from teaching yoga.
Download the PDF versions of these documents: