Full Moon Releasement Ritual
The night of a full moon create a sacred and safe place were you can perform the Letting Go ceremony, preferably outdoors where you can receive the moonlight and feel protected by its energy.
For the ceremony you will need:
1. Sage smudge sticks or favorite incense.
2. A fire pit or a cooking pot or even the barbeque will work
3. Water to put out the fire afterward and as general safety precaution
4. Paper where you’ve written down what you want to surrender to the fire.
1. Call upon your guides to ask them to help you identify everything you need to release through this ceremony.
2. Meditate or pray before you begin.
3. Write down the names of those people you need to forgive for any reason.
4. Write down what you forgive yourself for. (eg Negative self-take or unhealthy habits)
5. Write down anger, fears or worries about any situations that are blocking you or keeping you from fully loving your life
When you finish, thank your guides for all their help. Then cut every name and every issue making separate slips of paper. You can do this the same day of a full moon or the day before. You will begin the process of releasing from the moment you start writing your list and setting the intention that you want to release.
Call upon your guides (eg your angels, Ganesha) for protection and guidance to help you remove any obstacles that could be blocking you in your path, ask for help from any other beings of light that could help you in the process of releasement.
1. Burn some Sage. Smudge yourself and the sacred space where you are going to perform the ceremony.
2. Say your intentions or prayer in letting go of negative emotions, addictions, or attitudes from your life.
3. Visualize yourself completely covered with a beautiful white light. Breathe the energy of the full moon.
4. When you feel ready start reading -out loud- one by one the words that you have written in each slip of paper. After you have read the first slip, set it on fire with a lighter and place it your fire pit, toss one by one after you read it. You can even say aloud “I surrender to the fire….or it’s gone.”
Look how the pieces of paper are burning, becoming ashes while the smoke goes into the sky. The same is happening to every thing you wrote on those slips they are vanishing from your life and your guides and the other beings of light are taking them to the light for its transmutation and transformation in pure positive energy: love, forgiveness, compassion, healing, trust and faith.
Say thank you to all the beings of light that were with you tonight assisting you in this ceremony. Put out the fire with water if necessary.
Rest easy. You are again born into this new moment to begin again.
See more, download Full Moon PDF from my website http://www.silviamordini.com