A healthy throat chakra is the bridge between our minds and our hearts.
The 5th chakra is the one in between connected the 4th chakra (heart) and 6th chakra (mind).
Keeping it strong and in balance is paramount for a happy life.
Try practicing those affirmations on this list that resonate with you the most.
1. Love opens the door for me to feel whole and complete.
2. Everything I do is an expression of love.
3. It is now safe for me to express my feelings.
4. I am confident in the healing power of love to open my throat for greater self-expression.
5. I easily and gracefully express my deepest feelings and emotions.
6. It is now right for me to express the best of who I am now.
7. I release the fear and doubts which block the way to my creative expression.
8. My throat chakra is balanced between my head and my heart.
9. I lovingly speak my truth and allow my Higher Self to speak through me.
10. I speak the sweet whispers of the heart.
11. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.
12. My throat is clear and open, my voice utters truthful words.
13. I willingly release all fears and negativity that block me from speaking my truth.
14. I use my words to create beauty in this world.
15. I hear and speak the truth.
16. I express myself with clear intent.
17. Creativity flows in and through me.
18. My voice is necessary.
19. I stand up for and speak the truth.
20. I am able to harness my will power to control addictive influences in my life.
21. I am ready to put my negative habits to one side and openly develop my creativity.
22. I substitute love, joy, and creative expression for old patterns of addiction and abuse.
23. I willingly give up (smoking, alcohol abuse, dope, overeating and unhealthy dieting) to enhance my own creative gifts.
24. I love and trust my creative gifts.
25. I am the messenger.