Location: Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, Nosara Costa Rica
with Silvia Mordini
JULY 28 to AUGUST 18, 2018
Join us for a complete 1 or 2 or 3-week immersion in the HAPPIEST country in the world, Costa Rica! You will live at the world-renowned and zen luxury Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort. Are you looking for a training that is part vacation, deep learning, total self-inquiry, with fun, loving support, and easeful schedule? If you feel our vibe, join our tribe! We are waiting for you with open arms!
In our intimate Kula (community of the heart, extended family), we will delve into the deepest study of who we are so we can live our happiness in a big way. More than simply mastering some yoga poses (though you will accomplish this), we want to see you become more self-aware and self-confident in the authentic expression of your dharma. This is the part where you find out who YOU are.
When you’ve completed your training, you will be completely prepared to design and confidently lead Vinyasa, Hatha and Restorative classes, all with your own signature style. You’ll also have the skill and confidence to adapt to the varied fitness and experience levels of your students making yoga accessible to everyone. You will be ready to effectively inspire others and will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador joining over 20 previous classes of graduates over the last 11 years.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 200+ page training manual
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day including vegan, gluten-free, and other options
- Surf Lesson
- Organic juices, coffee, herbal blends, and tea
- Delicious, quadruple filtered drinking water
- Yoga mats and props
- Daily meditation and mantra
- Individual Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Energy Medicine: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony (Plant Medicine): There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration & to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- Free WiFi
- On-going mentoring and resources upon completion of the program
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
YOUR INVESTMENT: $350 OFF GOING ON NOW!
All rooms with AC & private bath
Triple villa: $3,800
Double villa: $4,150
Single villa: $4,699
NON-Residential: $1599 (Includes use of facilities + all meals)
We are proud to offer various price points and payment plans to be more inclusive. $500 deposit saves your spot in our tribe. Final balance due before training begins on July 30, 2016. Please e-mail email@example.com to inquire or call 206-886-5743
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
ABOUT COSTA RICA
Recently named the Happiest country in the world! This is a land of Pura Vida where Ecological Integrity really matters. The easy vibe and friendly locals welcome you like you were family.
In the last 10 years Nosara has grown quietly into one of the hip holistic hot-spots on the planet. This peaceful and vibrant international community of nature lovers, surfers, yogis, and families truly embraces the Pura Vida lifestyle. The community resides along the coast with 3 unspoiled stunning beaches – Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, and Playa Nosara – with private houses, little hotels, and excellent restaurants hidden into lush tropical greenery. Blue Spirit has become a vital part of this community.
The residents of Nosara are committed to preserve their natural environment. The 3 beaches are protected as a turtle refuge, and almost half of the land in the entire area is protected forest, and a moratorium on hunting animals stretches back for over 20 years.
The actual village and original settlement of Nosara is 4 miles inland, alongside the Rio Nosara. It’s a a small traditional Costa Rican town with grocery stores, typical restaurants, churches, a disco, a soccer field, and the landing strip for daily flights to and from San Jose.
WHERE WILL WE STAY? Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, Playa Guiones Nosara, Guanacaste Costa Rica is a stunning, 3-mile long, sandy white beach. Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort opened its doors in 2014 for those that want to enjoy the magic of Costa Rica in a very unique and healthy way. Enjoy high-end accommodations, superb dining experience, world class yoga and pilates studios, gym, spa, juice bar and boutique. Come stay here and discover Costa Rica’s finest yoga resort and retreat sanctuary. Experience a little taste of what life in paradise might be like