Are you feeling unsure about your life purpose and direction? Are you searching for more meaning and fulfillment in your life? Journaling is a powerful tool that can help you gain clarity and insight into your deepest desires and passions. As a former Fortune 500 senior executive and creator of courses focused on love and mindfulness, I’ve developed 10 journaling prompts to help you explore your life purpose. Take some time for yourself, grab a journal and pen, and let’s get started on this journey of self-discovery.
- What are you passionate about? What makes you feel energized and excited?
- What comes naturally to you? What skills and talents do you possess without much effort?
- What have you always wanted to do, but haven’t had the chance to try yet? Why haven’t you pursued it?
- When do you feel most alive and in the flow? What activities or tasks bring you into this state?
- What are some problems in the world that you would like to help solve? How can you use your skills and talents to make a difference?
- If money and time were not a factor, what would you spend your days doing?
- Who are some people that you admire and why? What qualities do they possess that you would like to emulate?
- What are some challenges or obstacles that you have overcome in your life? How have these experiences shaped you and your values?
- What are some things that you are afraid of? How can you face these fears and use them to grow?
- What do you want your legacy to be? How do you want to be remembered by others? What impact do you want to have on the world?
Download the PDF to keep handy. Life Purpose Journaling Prompts