Looking for a few good men! Actually just 1 GREAT man to room with another incredible guy on our upcoming September 1-22, 2018 #Bali #Yogateachertraining with @alchemyofyoga in our 15th year of being an accredited #YogaSchool with #yogaalliance.
Let our experience work for you on this our 29th training.
-Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT alchemy of yoga teacher training
-21 nights accommodation
-3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
-Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Kecak Dance, Coffee Plantation and more!
-Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
-Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
-There are many ways to open the heart, so many paths to explore. Ceremonies help us to feel connectedness and belonging. Cacao Ceremony is focused attention on self-love, and remembrance it is all love
-Sound healing ceremonies to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the natural elements: earth, water, fire, air & either
-300+ page Teacher Training Manual
-Private Life Coaching and Vision board
-Time for exploration and relaxation
-Free Balinese Massage
-Pool and spa
-Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
-On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
-Taxes included (10%)
The sound track to this video uploaded yesterday is a 3 Minute Meditation to Set Intention
Consider how you want to live?
Take a few moments to ask yourself “what is my intention for today?”
Take a moment to think of your intention as an internal sense of direction. Find it in your body and quiet your mind. Next bring your thoughts to that place of inspiration and possibility, your intention like a magnet drawing to you all the opportunities, teachers, support and anything else you may need to achieve the outcome you seek.
#Manifest your BEST Life. Live with Intention.
I hope you enjoy this new video 🙂 And if yoga teacher training is one of your intentions then feel into it.
Practice meditation with me at Costa Rica Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga (Registered with Yoga Alliance). Learn to teach what you love!
Sign-up at www.alchemyofyoga.com
Upcoming Teacher Trainings Schedule:
July 28-Aug 18, 2018 Costa Rica RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
March 31-April 21, 2019 Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
July 27-August 17, 2019 Costa Rica RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
Sept 1-22, 2019 Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
ALCHEMY OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING JULY 28-AUGUST 18, 2018!
In less than a month, our alchemy of yoga tribe unites in #CostaRica at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort to embark on a 22-day immersion to earn their 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification accredited with Yoga Alliance. We prepare our trainees to teach intelligent vinyasa mindfully sequenced with an emphasis on breath, meditation, poses and a philosophical theme, which serves as the intention of the class. You will learn how physical alignment supports the alignment of heart, mind and spirit.
We utilize the asana practice to help you engage in the Art of Self-Discovery on the mat so you can live your yoga off the mat in the same way. We are not just teachers of poses, we are Happiness Ambassadors who together are committed to #TeachPeace.
Sign up for one of thee last spots BY JULY 8TH and receive $350 OFF! All you need is the deposit to save your spot. WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS.
More details here:
Ask me anything, lets chat, email whatever you need!
1 206 886 5743
#4thofjuly #specialsavings #alchemyofyoga
We prepare our trainees to teach intelligent vinyasa mindfully sequenced with an emphasis on breath, meditation, poses and a philosophical theme, which serves as the intention of the class. You will learn how physical alignment supports the alignment of heart, mind and spirit. We utilize the asana practice to help you engage in the Art of Self-Discovery on the mat so you can live your yoga off the mat in the same way. We are not just teachers of poses, we are Happiness Ambassadors who together are committed to #TeachPeace.
We only have 3 spots open! We have 25 Trainees currently taking this deep dive of #selflove
If your heart is calling you to take this step on your healing path, apply today!
SUBMIT YOUR DEPOSIT BEFORE JULY 8th + RECEIVE $350 DISCOUNT ❤️💚💙🧡💜
#costarica July 28-Aug 18, 2018
2 words: Fast-twitch Muscles.
I offered my first Yoga Teacher Training in 2005. This is my fourteenth year living out my dharma in this beautiful way. And tonight I am editing the 27th version of our alchemy of yoga teacher training manual. I’ve not spent this much time enhancing, evolving, growing, improving anything else as much as I have this program. It is the culmination of my life’s work.
Behind the scenes in preparation for our April 1-22, 2018 Bali Teacher Training is a team of amazing Soul Sisters on line every day creating, answering emails, clarifying, discussing, deciding every single part of what is an incredibly curated experience of Sacred Learning. Without @emilyperryyoga and @ferrahchinoyoga along with what feels like life long support from Christina Russo, and contributions for years from Laura Hand and Sarah Erter none of this is possible. As well as the technical upgrade on our NEW www.alchemyofyoga.com website developed by #alchemyofyoga alumni Greg Love owner, founder of www.anydev.com
What you may not know is before every teacher training I take a look at how old everybody is that’s attending, which this time ranges from 23 years old to 58 years old, pretty typical for our program. And every year as the 23 year old or even twenty year old engages their personal hero’s journey in this program I get a year older. Therefore I have to personally work harder to go through what I call “Yoga Teacher Conditioning”. Each year for the last 13 years I have to do more to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I am right now in training to give my all as a Teacher Trainer.
I love it because I want to give my best to everyone that has put their trust in me to fly across the world for this is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in places like Bali and #CostaRica. I take this responsibility very seriously. And it is the greatest honor of my life. Each student I have the joy of spending 200 hours with I hold in my heart forever.
In these days of corporate #yoga and Yoga Influencers with 1 million instagram followers and big budget sponsorships I don’t have any of that.
What I have is experience, 26 graduated classes of Love Alchemists endeavoring to live out our Mission to #teachpeace to a world that needs it more than ever. This teacher training/mystery school is an offering of love from my heart to your heart to the heart of the universe.
And yes this is my #Yogi #Spin bike with two #malas and some OM energy as I get stronger and stronger to be the crucible and hold space for 24 beloved members of our kula in 10 days.
I love my #dharma and I love this life!
I’m taking a moment from writing my #LoveYourDay newsletter whose theme is “Don’t Wait” to inspire you to do just that. Stop waiting.
If you’ve wanted to study closely with @emilyperryyoga and you’ve been waiting for the perfect time, well it’s about out.
Emily is launching new platforms and birthing a book. I am nothing less than honored and delighted that her FINAL 2 Yoga Teacher Trainings she’s offering are with me in #Bali and #CostaRica.
Emily Perry L.Ac., MTOM, E-RYT-500 teaches Bhakti Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Mindfulness, & leads kirtan. Her classes and immersions are infused with energetic alignment, mudra, chanting, & pranayama.
She is without a doubt the most talented connector of East meets West philosophy and practice. She lives the ancient practices with daily grace as she balances the life of being a busy Mom, and incredible Entrepreneur and all around leader. She is a powerhouse and Firekeeper. These LAST 2 opportunities to study 200 hours with her is your chance to learn firsthand how to #LIVETHESHIFT and connect to your purpose, your #dharma.
Learn more here: https://www.alchemyofyoga.com/ytt/bali/
Upcoming Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Trainings with Emily and Silvia:
April 1-22, 2018 Bali 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
July 28-Aug 18, 2018 Costa Rica RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
Learn about Emily Perry here https://www.alchemyofyoga.com/ytt/bali/guides/
Visit her website to learn even more http://www.emilyperryyoga.com
#yogateacher #yogateachertraining #yogaeveryday #yogaeverywhere#bhakti #vinyasa #alchemyofyoga #alchemy #love #selfdiscovery@alchemyofyoga #bali #costarica #puravida #dontwait #liveyourbliss#bhakti
Join our #AlchemyofYoga Family in #Bali to go deeper than you’ve ever gone before in advanced Yoga Teacher Training~
We are calling you to join a purposely small #tribe of 10 socially conscious yogapreneurs, seekers, rebel spirits, and stretchy-minded souls May 5-12, 2018.
Who Is This For?
* You have the desire to learn “How to Live a LIFE Inspired” for lasting change by cultivating inner happiness and outer bliss.
* You are ready to authentically and effectively inspire others to live their best lives.
* You feel called to teach about the interconnectedness of all people, nature, energies, past and future through the Alchemy of Love.
* You are ready to be held accountable for your Happiness.
Benefits You Can Expect:
* We will uncover the obstacles to your happiness
* We will show you how to tap into your greatest potential & live from your highest self
* We will make practical how to live your dharma
* We will hold you accountable for radical self-love and help you design self-care strategies (including daily meditation and mantra)
* We will guide you through in-depth development of business strategy, personal growth and soulful happiness.
* Personalized Business #Coaching to develop your authentic brand, mission and vision.
* Personalized #Spiritual Coaching offering you energy medicine prescriptions for happiness informed by your dosha, astrology, chakra balance, karma and your guides.
* An action plan to grow your business in an energetically sustainable way – no burnout!
Find your Tribe and Love them Hard
#yogateachertraining #love #belonging #community #yogateacher #yogaprofessional @alchemyofyoga
Details at http://www.alchemyofyoga.com
“It takes 40 days to break a habit; 90 days to gain the new habit; 120 days and you are the habit; 1,000 days you are Master of it.” #YogiBhajan
#SatKriya is one of the most powerful kriyas in all of #Kundalini Yoga. I’m in a 40 day #sadhana of practicing every day without fail.
Posture: Sit on the heels in rock pose (Vajrasan asana). The heels are straight up into the buttocks, stimulating two acupuncture pressure points, one in each buttock. The knees can be slightly open. Engage slight chin lock i.e., pull the chin back but not down; stretch the arms over the head until the elbows hug the sides of the head. Interlace all fingers except the index fingers which are together and pointed straight up. Cross one thumb overhead.
Eyes: The eyes are closed and focused at the third-eye point, i.e., above and between the eyes.
#Mantra: The mantra is Sat Nam.
Chant Sat from the navel point. As you express Sat, pull the navel point in-up with an obvious snapping movement. At the same time, imagine you are receiving pranic energy from Great Spirit, the Creator, through the navel point. Then, chant Naamm and send the energy back out into the cosmos through the third-eye point.
Start with 3 minutes total each day. 🙏 #satnam
Lens #bali #waterfall
In Yoga School, what poses do you learn to practice, embody and teach?
During RYT200 Hours #AlchemyofYoga School we focus on these 60 fundamental poses.
Summary Poses To Know And Be Able To Teach:
• Urdhva Hastasana – Upward Salute from Tadasana
• Ardha Chandrasana A – Half Moon Pose from Tadasana
• Uttanasana – Standing Forward Fold
• Urdhva (Mukha) Uttanasana – Monkey or Upward Facing Forward Fold
• Chatarunga Dandasana – Four-Limb Staff Pose
• Urdhva Mukha Svanasana – Upward Facing Dog (Up Dog)
• Adho Mukha Svanasana – Downward Facing Dog (Down Dog)
• Utkatasana – Fierce/Difficult Pose (aka chair)
• Virabhadrasana I – Warrior 1
• Bhujangasana – cobra
• Anjaneyasana – lunge (high/low)
• Parsvottanasana – pyramid
• Prasarita Padottanasana – wide angle foot spreading posture
• Virabhadrasana III – Warrior 3
• Virabhadrasana II – warrior 2
• Trikonasana – triangle
• Parsvakonasana – side angle
• Parivritta Trikonasana – revolving triangle
• Parivritta Parsvakonasana – revolving side angle
• Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana – revolving half moon
• Vrksasana – tree
• Garudasana – eagle
• Ardha Chandrasana II – half moon 2
• Hasta Padangusthasana – hand to big toe
• Natarajasana – dancer’s pose
• Shoulder openers
• Purvottanasana – incline plane
• Vasisthasana – side plank
• Salabhasana – locust
• Bhujangasana – cobra
• Dhanurasana – bow
• Ustrasana – camel
• Setu Bandhasana – bridge
• Urdhva Dhanurasana – upward facing bow
• Malasana – garland (aka squat)
• Raja Kapotasana
• Supta Padanghustasana – supine hand to big toe 1, 2
• Janu Sirsasana – head to knee pose
• Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana – half bound lotus forward bend
• Triang Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana – three-limb one-foot forward bend
• Marichyasana A – a folding pose named after the sage Marichy
• Dandasana – stick or staff pose (prep for paschimottanasana)
• Paschimottanasana – seated forward bend
• Baddha Konasana – bound angle
• Upavista Konasana – seated angle pose
• Navasana – boat
• Ardha Matsyendrasana – half Lord of the Fish pose
• Marichyasana C – a twisting pose named after the sage Marichy
• Bharadvajasana – a twisting pose named after the sage Bharadvaja
• Supta Parivartanasana – reclining twist
• Bhujapidasana – shoulder squeeze
• Bakasana – crow
• Parsva Bakasana – side crow
• Astavakrasana – eight figure pose
• Koundinyasana A & B – pose named after a sage
• Galavasana – pose named after a sage
• Adho Mukha Vrksasana – handstand (lit. downward facing tree)
• Pinca Mayurasana – tail feather of the peacock (aka forearm balance)
• Sirsasana – headstand