When you break down the process of what true intention really is, you will find a process that unfolds before you. By applying this process, you create your intention. With a well defined MAP of your intentions they become easier to MANIFEST. On my #yogaretreats & trainings I will help support you through this process in practical and loving ways.
1. Know your purpose (Vision/Dharma): Your reason behind your intention is purpose. Having a purpose infers a more determined path.
2. Design your intent: This means a specific, measurable (quantitative and qualitative), plan of action. What, when, why, where, how.
3. Improve your aim (GPS): By improving your aim, you add to your target effort directed toward attaining your intention. Remember it’s hard to make a bull’s eye if you don’t know where you’re aiming.
4. Include smaller items that will take little effort: manifesting smaller things actually creates a steady flow of energy and teaches us to appreciate the smaller goals as well.
5. Manifest your Intentions: The goal is the result of your #intention, put into action and attaining it by thought out effort and consistent focus.
Upcoming Dates:Feb 8-12, 2017 Northwest Yoga ConferenceMar 9-12, 2017 Sedona Yoga FestivalMar 19-26, 2017 Bali Spirit FestivalMar 26-April 3, 2017 Bali Yoga Retreat with Hannah MuseApril 3-10, 2017 Bali Yoga Retreat with DJ DrishtiApril 15-May 6, 2017 Bali Yoga Teacher TrainingJune 25-July 1, 2017 Tuscany Yoga RetreatJuly 29-Aug 19, 2017 Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training with Emily PerryNov 25-Dec 2, 2017 Mexico Yoga Retreat at Prana del Mar with Emily PerrySept 30-Oct 7, 2017 Patagonia Yoga Retreat with DJ DrishtiMarch 1-22, 2018 Bali Yoga Teacher Training