10 Things You Should Know When Choosing a Yoga Teacher Training Program
Choosing a teacher training program is an investment in yourself that yields lifelong transformation physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. As such, the program you choose ultimately contributes to the direction of your growth. I encourage you to look beyond the “surface factors” and explore the depth of each program you are considering. Before choosing a yoga teacher training program, reflect upon these essential elements.
1. Mission & Vision
What are the Mission and Vision of the program? Is the heart of the program in alignment with your spirit?
2. Lead Trainer
Yoga Alliance requires that each program has a designated lead trainer, and there may or may not be co-trainers. Who is the lead trainer? How long has the lead trainer been teaching yoga? How long have they been teacher trainers? Is the yoga working for the lead trainer and teachers?
3. Program History
How long has the program been contributing to the yoga world? History matters .
Read the full article on DoYouYoga.com
#AlchemyofYoga Words of Wisdom from RYT200 Hour Teacher Training in #Bali April 15 – May 6 & #CostaRica July 29-Aug 19
1. Remain a student of life. Practice being teachable.
2. Give gratitude to your teachers. To all whom you learn from, the barista, the taxi driver, your yoga/meditation teacher, your Mom or Dad, the sun and the moon.
3. Keep it real – Be a positive example of authenticity. Don’t just pretend to be yourself actually demonstrate what it means to live your life with integrity.
4. Show up and be present. Be kind. Teach Peace by your example.
5. Get healthy, stay healthy – practice radical self-care, build a therapeutic support system.