A healthy throat chakra is the bridge between our minds and our hearts.
The 5th chakra is the one in between connected the 4th chakra (heart) and 6th chakra (mind).
Keeping it strong and in balance is paramount for a happy life.
Try practicing those affirmations on this list that resonate with you the most.
1. Love opens the door for me to feel whole and complete.
2. Everything I do is an expression of love.
3. It is now safe for me to express my feelings.
4. I am confident in the healing power of love to open my throat for greater self-expression.
5. I easily and gracefully express my deepest feelings and emotions.
6. It is now right for me to express the best of who I am now.
7. I release the fear and doubts which block the way to my creative expression.
8. My throat chakra is balanced between my head and my heart.
9. I lovingly speak my truth and allow my Higher Self to speak through me.
10. I speak the sweet whispers of the heart.
11. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.
12. My throat is clear and open, my voice utters truthful words.
13. I willingly release all fears and negativity that block me from speaking my truth.
14. I use my words to create beauty in this world.
15. I hear and speak the truth.
16. I express myself with clear intent.
17. Creativity flows in and through me.
18. My voice is necessary.
19. I stand up for and speak the truth.
20. I am able to harness my will power to control addictive influences in my life.
21. I am ready to put my negative habits to one side and openly develop my creativity.
22. I substitute love, joy, and creative expression for old patterns of addiction and abuse.
23. I willingly give up (smoking, alcohol abuse, dope, overeating and unhealthy dieting) to enhance my own creative gifts.
24. I love and trust my creative gifts.
25. I am the messenger.
”Nobody will protect you from your suffering. You can’t cry it away or eat it away or starve it away or walk it away or punch it away or even therapy it away. It’s just there, and you have to survive it. You have to endure it. You have to live through it and love it and move on and be better for it and run as far as you can in the direction of your best and happiest dreams across the bridge that was built by your own desire to heal.”
— Cheryl Strayed
Lens @pranadelmar #baja #heartmedicine
#HappinessRx The only way is thru.
Opening your heart chakra
Get out into nature
BE love GIVE love
Be thankFUL for all you have
Practice YOGA Practice forgiveness
Alchemy of Yoga
Today #Solstice #Meditation with my newest #Chakra #Malas from #Bali
Why? Because I want to Know with all my being self, my soul.
“When mind knows, we call it knowledge.
When heart knows, we call it love.
And when being knows, we call it meditation.” – Osho
Lens: Jim Beckwith Photography
Process: Start at Root Chakra. Go deep into the darkness of earth element. In a Jungian way make the dark conscious. Bring the seed into the light, but know that there is no spiritual bypass to the struggle the seed has to grow and break thru the soil to see the Sun King. Just like us. Seek the light through the darkness but don’t skip the lower chakras to get to the 7th. Nurture the 1st earth, with 2nd water, to move up to 3rd fire of sun’s nourishment.
Alchemy of Stability: Earth Energy of Root Chakra
The Root Chakra is also known as the Earth Chakra. Truth is, we all benefit from having more of an Earth personality. Characteristics include stability, reliability, and thoughtfulness. An earth person has a reputation for being nurturing and grounded. People we value as dear friends are often those that are self-accepting, peaceful and supportive. They are comfortable with who they are. We can achieve this by investing time into stabilizing our Root Chakra. When we’re at home with ourselves, we’re less likely to worry. When we are grounded, our roots go deeper, providing us more physical and emotional stability. Like a plant, the deeper the root base, the bigger the bloom above ground. The stronger we are in our foundation, the more confidence we have to reach for our greatest visions. The Root Chakra feeds and gives strength to the power of manifestation. The Alchemy of Stability breeds a belief in abundance. From the .
Read the full article on DoYouYoga.com
Name Time Album Artist
1 Fire 4:45 Coco De Mer Coco De Mer
2 This Rhythm Is Not Mine (Instrume… 6:47 This Rhythm Is Not Mine John De Kadt
3 Better Way 4:00 Ben Harper
4 Yara Seeli Seeli 5:04 A Mighty Heart (Music From The M… Lata Mangeshkar
5 Prayer to Rudra 5:08 Planet Yoga: Music for Yoga, Medit… Krishna Das
6 Rafavela 4:16 Black Ivory Soul Angelique Kidjo
7 Sei Yona 4:18 Namaste Experience Ibiza Timna Brauer & Elias Meiri Ensem…
8 Zindagi 5:03 Shakti Rhythms With Shiva Rea The Spy From Cairo
9 Ode To Ganesha 6:30 Now Bhagavan Das
10 Corazon Espinado 4:36 Supernatural Santana Feat. Maná
11 Maha Mantra 9:16 Saffron Blue Rasa
12 Madrugada 8 3:39 Jala: Compiled by Shiva Rea Twinkle Engine
13 Roots East Dub 2:59 Shakti Rhythms With Shiva Rea Ian Sandler
14 Conga Jog 4:27 Yoga Rhythms compiled by Shiva… Al Gromer Khan
I used to live a self-conscious life where I was more concerned with opinions of others on how I was doing, rather than what felt right for me. My yogic practice retaught me that I have the right to feel anything and everything.
From that point on, I declared victory in making my life mine and truly allowing myself to feel again. I started living life the way I practiced yoga on the mat: an embodiment of breath-led yoga poses linked together with emotion. I gave myself to the process and everything changed.
Read the whole story.
Name Time Album Artist
1 Tibetan Singing Bowl 0:53 Playful Yoga Omkar
2 Solitary Being 3:06 Wellness Spa Hotel Relaxology
3 Flying 6:12 Flying Garth Stevenson
4 Solitary Being 6:20 The Asian Experience Maitreya
5 Desert Song 5:48 The Asian Experience Maitreya
6 Genesis 4:15 Visions Grimes
7 Loro 3:34 Pinback Pinback
8 This Is the Thing 4:32 Distance and Time Fink
9 May All Beings 6:22 Sounds of Tadasana EarthRise SoundSystem
10 Surrender 6:43 Lush Mechanique Jami Sieber
11 The Obvious 3:46 These Changing Skies Elephant Revival
12 Ong Namo (DJ Nartak & Five Sea… 4:59 Kundalini Remix – Yoga Mantras Snatam Kaur
13 Really Love 5:44 Black Messiah D’Angelo and The Vanguard
14 Om Zone 2.0 – X 4:49 In the Om Zone 2.0 Steven Halpern
Name Time Album Artist
1 Night 5:55 Midival Punditz Midival Punditz
2 Caravan Dream (feat. Go Ray & D… 6:40 Rock Beats Paper EarthRise SoundSystem
3 Mystery of Life 5:35 Endangered Species Nickodemus
4 The Maha Mantra (Reggae Style) 9:05 Sounds of Beloved Festival 2012 C.C. White
5 Track 11 4:30 De Paso Resto – Puerto Viejo Keiner+Carl
6 May All Beings 6:22 Sounds of Tadasana EarthRise SoundSystem
7 Deep Forest 5:34 Deep Forest
8 The Obvious 3:46 These Changing Skies Elephant Revival
9 Same Sun 5:47 Grains (Bonus Track Version) Boozoo Bajou
10 Fading Blues 4:29 Moving On Hird
11 Revathi Mystical Power 8:32 Classical Indian Flute – Featuring… Music for Deep Meditation
12 Window 3:44 In a Safe Place The Album Leaf 65 Minutes