Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
Alchemy of Yoga School is waiting for you! We are seekers, adventurers, lovers of love, rebel yoga spirits, stretchy-minded, soulful, and sensitive. We enjoy supporting one another, laughter, organic food, dancing in the moonlight, lounging in a hot tub under the stars, playing in the water, silent meditation hikes, taking naps, and enthusiastic conversation about elevating the world. If you feel our vibe, join our tribe! All my love, Silvia
“Through the Alchemy of Yoga we can create our own medicine, cure our self-created problems and live with the sense of bliss and contentment that all of us are born to experience.” – Brava Ram
Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training is wholeheartedly dedicated to the art of self-discovery through SELF-study. Consider this the ultimate adventure! A Hero’s Journey that will both challenge and encourage you to embrace your potential and awaken your inner power. This training will transform your fears, ignite your passion whereby happiness becomes your natural alchemy. Upon completion, you will be prepared to design and confidently Mindful Vinyasa, Hatha and Restorative classes, all with your own signature style. You’ll also have the skill to adapt to varied fitness and experience levels of your students. You will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to Teach Peace and effectively inspire others!
I honestly recommend this training for anyone who enjoys practicing yoga and is interested in personal development and growth. It is an amazing journey you take to know yourself and have a better understanding of who you are. A beautiful, enlightening experience that I would do all over again. It has developed, supported and empowered me in my life. – Dana, lululemon
How does the Alchemy of Yoga work?
It transforms us on three levels: Physical Alchemy, Spiritual Alchemy, and Mental Alchemy.Ancient Alchemists, like their Yogi counterparts, saw all of creation as composed of Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space. Through their meditations and explorations of these five elements, they created healing and transformative potions that unlocked many of the mysteries of the universe and therein contributed to the evolution of humankind. For us as Alchemist Yogis, our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, poses, breath, and thoughts. Mixing it all together changes your life. You are transformed into a Peace Leader, leading a Happiness Revolution and changing the world!
1. EARTH: Foundational Alchemy – Rooting into Yourself & Manifestation
2. WATER: Emotional Alchemy – Tapping into Your Potential and Living in Possibility
3. FIRE: Physical Alchemy – Discovering Your Optimal Performance
4. AIR: Mental Alchemy – Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
5. ETHER: Spiritual Alchemy –Transformation into Living & Teaching Yoga
2017 TEACHER TRAINING BROCHURES:
Why This Program Changes Your Life
“Yoga believes in transforming the individual before transforming the world. Whatever change we want to happen outside should happen within. If you walk in peace and express that peace in your very life, others will see you and learn something.” – Sri Swami Satchidananda
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for 200 hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives & expanding their consciousness into radical authenticity. The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga at its best. Chapter 2 verse 1 of the Yoga Sutras sets forth how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. “Tapas svadhyaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga.” Translated to mean that yoga helps us transform ourselves on three levels:
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas To ignite the changes we want to make in our lives we must geta a solid foundation. Traveling through the elements we work our way through the first three chakras Mulhadara (1st chakra), Svadhisthana (2nd chakra), Manipura (3rd chakra).
EARTH (Muladhara 1): To manifest our desires we must have strong roots within ourselves
WATER ( Svadhisthana 2): We tap into our limitless potential to create our dreams and desires
FIRE (Manipura 3): We ignite the fire of our burning desires and dreams through action
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya. In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self-observation. By witnessing our thoughts we become aware of our mental patterns and the obstacles to our happiness. We journey through the heart and throat chakra to align the love and wisdom from our hearts and communicate it out to the world, aligning our thoughts, words and actions with our truth.
AIR (Anahata 4): Our inner wisdom becomes available to us when we open up the heart and learn to surrender to love, letting go of what is no longer in alignment with our hearts.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – ishvara pranidahana. As we are doing and watching, we let go of the ego of judgement. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender and acceptance of the natural flow of the present moment. We understand that there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outside us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy once again.
(Vishudha 5): Communicating our wisdom learned from the heart with clarity and truth. To open the heart and surrender to love we must have a strong knowing of our truth.
(Ajna 6): We open up through the third eye in order to sink back as the observer of our being. As we do this, all negative thoughts and egoistic tendencies dissolve and we return back to stillness, happiness and love. We surrender to the guidance of our inner wisdom and know that all the answers we seek lie within us.
(Sahasrara 7): The flow of grace all around us flows through us from an open crown (7th) chakra. We become the embodiment of the Divine, a unique expression of consciousness, dwelling in our natural alchemy of love and peace
You see when you get together in a Teacher Training Tribe (aka Alchemy of Yoga) we are all like the Alchemist in his/her laboratory mixing ingredients. For us as yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, our poses, our breath, our thoughts and the mixing it all together creates a different result every time. This Teacher Training Program changes your life. You wake up to the power you have to go into the laboratory of your life experience and mix the potions you want to create your Happiest existence!
We believe that the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Program sparks the fire of transformation in everyone. Apply today! Namaskaram!
Schedule 2017 Teacher Trainings
|April 15-May 6, 2017||Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training||Bali|
|July 29 – August 19, 2017||Costa Rica RYT 200 Hour Teacher Training||Costa Rica|
|March 1-22, 2018||Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training||Bali|